Monday, June 15, 2009

[TEASER]Nobody English Version 30sec


credits:SoheeFC

Here's a 30 sec. teaser of Wondergirls' Nobody english version :)

Here is the lyrics of the 30 sec. teaser in case you want it :)
Sunmi:
....To make me leave ya
I know what you're thinking
Baby why aren't you listening
How can I just
Just love someone else and
Forget you completely
When I know you still love me

Sohee:
Telling me you're not good enough
My life with you is just too tough
You know it's not right so
Just stop and come back boy
How can this be
When we were meant to be


cr. MoLteaser@spectacle

----------
Sunmi's english was good! but sorry I've got to say this, sohee's part was a mess -____- it sounded not right especially the part where "We were meant to be" meant sounded 'mint', but oh well i cant wait until the whole song comes out! i want to hear yoobin,sunye & ye eun's part :). WG fighting!

P.S
Guys, dont misunderstand me..i love Sohee but i just want to say the truth, okay?

No comments: