Sunday, June 7, 2009

SBS Inkigayo 06.07.09


Suju won the mutizen award today! weeee! congrats suju boys ;), they deserve it! "It's you" is soo good! better than "Sorry Sorry" and sorry Shinee fans out there, I'm also a Shinee fan but "Juliette" doesn't really appeal to me but their talk to you intro? was great! I swear! :)...I still miss the Noona Neoma yeoppo(REPLAY) days haha not sure about the spelling sorry! but anyways back to the topic, 2NE1 also performed today so far it's their best performance as said by many and I agree to it! I love 2ne1! hooray for the YG Ladies!

Encore


2ne1's Fire~ Love this performance CL's hair is the bomb! but Park Bom's bra strap was kinda awkward but still I adore her for still doing the performance! it was good!


Shinee's "Talk to You"~ Key and Minho *faints*

Juliette~OMO! what's up with their costumes? -____- Key looks gay! urrrrgh :x


Lee Jung Hyun for "Vogue it Girl"~Love the Marylin Monroe theme

Kim Joong Wook & Kang Min Kyung for "If You Pretend"~ I love the song! It's pretty cute :)


K'Wills~ " 1 Drop 1 Second"


ChaeYeon~"Shake"


Taegoon~"Superstar"


Other Highlights

My Boys ♥ 2PM Energy Song xD


AJ for mobile ranking~I thought he was going to change his name? o_O anyway congrats to 2ne1 for being number one! :)


Shindong & Heechul dancing funny xD


Other performances:
  1. Three Musketeers
  2. Park Hyun Bin
  3. Vitamin
  4. Rani
  5. SG Wannabe
  6. Koyote


credits to: sookyeong for some info & codemomonseason2 for the vids :)

No comments: